This package of 50 pre-cut 6″ x 6″ pieces of blotter paper is used to verify compressed air cleanliness.
Extech Digital Sound Meter and Sound Calibrator$200.00–$325.00
NEW OFFERING! Now Available!
407750: Sound Level Meter with PC Interface
Big backlit display, PC interface & background sound absorber
- Meets ANSI & IEC 651 Type 2 standards
- Background noise absorber for machine noise measurements filters ambient noise
- 30 to 130dB measurement range with ±1.5dB accuracy
- Large display with backlighting and analog bargraph
- MIN/MAX, Auto/Manual Ranging
- Analog AC/DC outputs for connection to a recorder
- RS-232 interface for capturing data directly on a PC
- Tripod mount ideal for field use
407744: 94dB Sound Calibrator
1kHz Professional Calibrator for 0.5″ or 1.0″ Microphones
- Calibrates and verifies Sound Level Meter operation
- Battery test position with battery status LED indicates if battery is good
- For use on Sound Level Meters with 0.5″ or 1.0″ microphones
- Durable die-cast, aluminum housing
- 1kHz sine wave at 94dB is generated to an accuracy of 5% (frequency) and ±0.8dB
NIST TRACEABLE CERTIFICATE WILL TAKE 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS IF ORDERED WITH THE UNIT’S (FROM FACTORY)
Extech EasyView 31 Light Meter$149.99–$175.00
• Compact and rugged design features large display
• Multiple wide measuring ranges:
Model EA31 – 20,000Fc in 4 ranges and 20,000Lux in 4 ranges
• Data hold freezes reading on display
• MIN/MAX readings
• Cosine and color corrected measurements
• Low battery and overrange indication
• Auto power off to save battery life
• Utilizes precision silicon photodiode sensor with
3ft coiled cable for easy storage
• Complete with built-in stand, remote sensor with protective
cover, protective rubber holster, and 6 AAA batteries
Addition of the NIST Certificate will add an additional 5 business days. Can not be ordered for overnight delivery with NIST Cert added.
EZ™ Viscosity Cups$138.00
Measure the viscosity of coatings prior to application quickly and easily in the field using EZ™ viscosity cups.
FLIR T420bx Thermal Imaging Camera
HILTI PS 38 Mutidetector$1,279.00
Horiba Gloss Checker$1,082.00
Measure the gloss of applied coatings at a 60° incidence angle in the laboratory, shop or field using the Horiba Gloss Checker.
Hypodermic Needle Pressure Gauge$9.60–$95.00
Maximize your abrasive blast cleaning productivity with this pocket-sized pressure gauge. Adapted for use with hypodermic needles, this gauge was designed specifically to measure the abrasive blast cleaning air pressure (up to 160 psig) at the blast nozzle, where it really counts. Made in the USA.
These high quality, economical inspection mirrors are available in various sizes and are used to inspect difficult access areas.
KTA Durable Documents Coatings Inspection Log Book$16.95
Durable Documents* KTA Inspection Log Book.
Water-proof, chemical resistant and tear proof!
Laser Range Meter PD5$65.00–$215.00
On the job by yourself, or simply want an extremely accurate, fast measuring device?!
The laser range meter is accurate to +/- 0.06 in at 230ft!
The PDA52 Target Plate offers a reflective surface, 8 x12, for longer distance readings.
Lead Check Instant Lead Testing Swabs$25.00
Determine the presence of lead quickly and reliably using Lead Check Instant Lead Testing Swabs.
- Coating Thickness Gauges
- Coating Test Panels
- Cathodic Protection
- Combination Gauges
- Compliance Programs
- Concrete Testing
- Dry Film Thickness Gauges
- Field Microscopes
- Hardness Testing
- Holiday/Pinhole Detection
- Inspection Instrument Kits
- Moisture Detection
- Safety Equipment
- Surface Cleanliness
- Surface Contamination Test Kits
- Surface Profile
- Temperature / Ambient Conditions
- Wall Thickness Gauges
- Wet Film Thickness Gauges
- Service Department
- KTA Services
- Our Staff
- Customer Service
- Rental Rates
- Apply For Credit
- Order By 4PM EST For Same Day Shipping Monday-Friday!