KTA Gage carries a wide range of portable high and low voltage Holiday Detectors and Pinhole Testing Equipment for coating inspection.
DE Stearns 14/20 High Voltage Holiday Detector$113.85 – $4,195.00
Verify a pinhole-free coating using the DE Stearns high voltage holiday detector.
Please call for pricing and availability on Spring and Flat Brush Electrodes.
PosiTest LPD Holiday Detector$12.00 – $1,075.00
Spy High Voltage Holiday Detectors$4,168.00 – $4,399.00
If you do alot of high voltage holiday detection, then this detector is for you The tester is suitable for use on any nonconductive coating applied to a conductive substrate.
*Note-Spy high voltage probe and wand sold separately. Call or email for more information
Spy Low Voltage Wet Sponge Holiday-Pinhole Detector$12.00 – $419.00
Verify a pinhole-free coating using the Spy low voltage wet sponge holiday detector.
Tinker-Rasor High Voltage Holiday Detector$62.00 – $4,195.00
Verify a pinhole-free coating using the Tinker-Rasor high voltage holiday detector.
Tinker-Rasor Low Voltage Wet Sponge Holiday-Pinhole Detector$5.00 – $850.00
Verify a pinhole-free coating using the Tinker-Rasor low voltage wet sponge holiday detector.
Tinker-Rasor M-1 Stick$395.00
TQC Low Voltage Pinhole Detector (LD8105)$475.00 – $545.00
The TQC Low Voltage Pinhole detector enables you to inspect various coatings on conductive substrates for small defects such as holidays and pinholes using the ‘wet sponge technique’. Color Display with battery indicator and menu based user interface.
•Intuitive single button controls
•Visual, audible and tactile feedback* Vibration alert great for a loud jobsite!!
•Return cable connectivity detection*
•Smart power saving features (screen dimming, standby, auto power-off)
•Detected pinhole counter
LD8155 Low Voltage Expansion Kit (does not include holiday detector)
To have full access in any area a special Low Voltage Expansion Kit is available. This kit comes without the Low Voltage Pinhole Detector, however the detector and its standard accessories can be stored in it.
The kit comes in a sturdy suitcase that contains:
1. Telescopic stick Extension arm for several sponges (Basic sponge ,role sponge,universal sponge) 350-820 mm / 13.8-32.3 inch, 3 sections
2. Roller-sponge Eases use on large flat surfaces
3. Spare sponge Spare roller sponge piece
4. Universal clamp Universal clamp for clamping the customizable sponge
5. Customizable sponge Extra sponge that can be cut by the inspector
6. Scissors To cut the sponge
7. Magnet ground clamp To connect the pinhole detector to the tested material
8. Plastic bottle To be filled with wetting agent (formula in manual)
9. 10 m Cable 4 mm Extra long ground cable
10. 1,25 m Cable 4 mm Extension cable for the telescopic stick
11. M6 hexagonal adapter Adapter to connect the basic sponge or the universal sponge to the telescopic stick
ISO 8289-A, ISO 14654:1999, BS 7793-2:1996, ASTM D 5162-A, JIS K 6766:2008, TM0384-2002