FNS Probe For Positector 6000
Designed to be easy to navigate into smaller spaces the FNS probe with cable for the Positector 6000 will allow you to read 0-60 mils or 0-1500 microns on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals. This probe comes with a certificate of calibration traceable to NIST. The PosiTector 6000 consists of a body and a probe. A wide selection of interchangeable probes are available. All bodies accept all probes.
**Positector Body Sold Separately**
The FNS probe for Positector 6000 Series Coating Thickness Gauges.
- Two (2) year probe warranty
- Heavy-duty, gold-plated locking connector for industrial environments
- Certificate of Calibration (Long Form) traceable to NIST or PTB included with every probe
- Each probe retains its own unique calibration information (allowing full probe interchangeability)
- Extended cables are available for underwater or remote measuring. Specify length when ordering
- Probes are PosiTector SmartLink compatible – wirelessly connect PosiTector 6000 probes to your smart device