Defelsko Positest LPD Holiday Detector Complete Kit
The Defelsko holiday detector makes testing easier than ever before. With the Defelsko Positest LPD holiday detector. Its lightweight ergonomic design allows you to use it all day without straining your wrist. With its easy to use interface, you are able to change its voltage to conform with the standard you are using. Capable of reading from 0-20 mils and operating for over 150 hrs (depending on battery type).
The Defelsko Positest LPD also has a GroundSenseTM feature which allows you to visibly see that the device is properly grounded.
Detects holidays, pinholes, and other discontinuities in coatings on metal and concrete substrates.
- GroundSense visibly reassures the user that the instrument is properly grounded
- 4 voltage output options conform to a variety of standards
- Weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof – meets or exceeds IP65
- Rugged, environmentally sealed enclosure
- Two year warranty
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included (Long Form)
Included with the complete kit is:
- Positest LPD
- Base Tube
- 3 AAA Batteries
- Rectangle Sponge Hardware
- Rectangle Sponge
- 15 Foot Ground Wire
- Insulating Collar
- Ear Bud
- Wrist Strap
- Hard-shell Case
- Rectangle (Flat) Sponge
- Roller Sponge
- 8″x 8″ sheet sponge for custom use
- Wetting Agent
- 2 Feet of extension rods
- Universal adapters for use with existing paint roller extensions
- 40 foot ground wire
- 15 foot hot wire
- Magnetic Grounding Post
This holiday detector conforms with ISO 14654, ISO 8289-A, ASTM G62, G6, D5162, BS7793-2, NACE TM0384, SP0188, AS3894.2, and JIS K 6776.