QP-3 Quality Control Program
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
QP-3 Quality Control Program
Developed by an SSPC certified Protective Coatings Specialist, this Quality Control Program addresses the latest requirements of SSPC: The Society for Protective Coatings QP-3 certification program. The program addresses Management Responsibilities, Technical Capabilities, Quality Control, Materials, Process Control and Internal Auditing, and incorporates eight attachments, including sections related to calibration and use of inspection equipment, quality control inspection procedures, and ship surface preparation. The program includes your company logo and its customized to include company-specific procedures related to purchasing, and evaluation of subcontractors and suppliers. The program also includes over 20 fill-in-the-blank forms that are designed for electronic completion.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Rigger Pro Series Gloves-LIFT$17.42
Oil Resistant Kevlar palm/fingers & stretch Kevlar finger sidewalls.
Heavy Duty full finger, thumb and dorsal TPR protection.
Internal perforated padding (5MM) provides secondary dorsal impact protection.
ASTM and EN388 certified for abrasion, cut, tear, puncture.
Fully washable materials
Extech Digital Sound Meter and Sound Calibrator$200.00 – $325.00
NEW OFFERING! Now Available!
407750:¬ Sound Level Meter with PC Interface
Big backlit display, PC interface & background sound absorber
- Meets ANSI & IEC 651 Type 2 standards
- Background noise absorber for machine noise measurements filters ambient noise
- 30 to 130dB measurement range with ¬Ī1.5dB accuracy
- Large display with backlighting and analog bargraph
- MIN/MAX, Auto/Manual Ranging
- Analog AC/DC outputs for connection to a recorder
- RS-232 interface for capturing data directly on a PC
- Tripod mount ideal for field use
407744:¬ 94dB Sound Calibrator
1kHz Professional Calibrator for 0.5″ or 1.0″ Microphones
- Calibrates and verifies Sound Level Meter operation
- Battery test position with battery status LED indicates if battery is good
- For use on Sound Level Meters with 0.5″ or 1.0″ microphones
- Durable die-cast, aluminum housing
- 1kHz sine wave at 94dB is generated to an accuracy of 5% (frequency) and ¬Ī0.8dB
NIST TRACEABLE CERTIFICATE¬†WILL TAKE 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS IF ORDERED WITH THE UNIT’S¬†(FROM FACTORY)
Safety Glasses White BOLD
Take your safety look to the next level!
Lift Safety BOLD Safety Glasses Features:
Large fit and coverage ‚Äď offering premium style and performance
Optically correct polycarbonate lenses
TR-90 frame construction with soft rubber temple and nose bridge.
Lift Safety BOLD Safety Glasses Specifications:
Meets ANSI 87.1-2003 / Z80.1-2001 / CSA Z94.3 / EN 1836:2005/A1:2007 / CE Exceeds UV-A / UV-B / UV-C.
Latex, Powder Free, Industrial Gloves, White
Powder free, tactile sensitive, 100% natural rubber latex. 100 per box. Size LARGE.
MSA V-Gard Protective Cap$16.95
Polyethylene shell provides superior impact protection
Self-adjusting crown straps ensure a comfortable fit
MSA TechnaCurv Harness$175.00
Integral belt and comfortable saddle assist with support, position, restraint, and climb movements
Teflon fabric protected webbing resists water, oil, grease, and dirt