Spectro 1 Pro
The Spectro 1 Pro is a compact, affordable tool for accurately measuring and communicating color at the professional and industrial level. Using patented and patent-pending technology, Spectro 1 Pro delivers accuracy and repeatability comparable to expensive benchtop spectrophotometers for a fraction of the price.
App compatible, bluetooth enabled, Spectro 1 Pro is backed by one of the most powerful cloud management systems in the industry–Variable Cloud.
We combined Spectro 1 Pro’s compact, portable design with patent-pending technology to design a convenient, efficient, and exact color-matching system that is smartphone compatible for untethered color measurement.
Unlike standard issue colorimeters on the market, Spectro 1 Pro uses multiple light sources and sophisticated matching algorithms to produce exact color matches, reflectance curve data, and detailed color data for every scan.
- Professional-grade, portable spectrophotometer
- Measures color without being affected by the gloss/sheen level
- Comes with carrying case, charging cable, and calibration tiles
- Compatible with Variable Cloud enabling users to build local color libraries (Optional)
- Connect to Spectro App and wirelessly scan colors via Bluetooth
- Save and export spectral curve data in 10 nm increments between 400 – 700 nm
- Create and store standards through Saved Colors feature in the Spectro App
- Compare samples against your standards with intuitive user interface
- View spectral curves and Lab values for scanned colors
- View matches under 4 different light sources including: A, F2, D50, and D65
- Backup data to the Variable Cloud color management system
- Share or export scans, matches, and folders