- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Cath-Tech CorrReader Test Point Recorder
Record critical CP data such as pipe-soil potentials, AC, date, time and GPS location for many points such as; Test stations, Meters, Risers, Valves, Bonds, Tanks, etc.
· Single channel, DC and AC:
⇒ DC range of +/-10V at 0.1 mV precision with ≤1% accuracy
⇒ AC range of 100V at 1 mV precision with ≤1% accuracy
· Input impedance ≥ 10 MΩ
· AC rejection at 50 Hz to 60 Hz ≥ 80db, 50 V RMS superimposed
· Heavy duty impact resistant IP65 NEMA 4 case
· Operator programmable interruption cycle and ON/OFF durations.
· 16×4 LCD sunlight readable high contrast display
· Membrane switch tactile keypad with 6 buttons
· Long life 3.6V Li Ion battery recharged via USB
· Fully integrated internal GPS
· Micro SD card memory & data storage
· Waterproof USB 2.0 interface for data transfer
· Dimensions: 12.5cm x 5cm x 19cm, 5” x 2” x 7.5”
· Weight: 525 g, 1.2 lbs
· Designed for simple easy use, even by non-corrosion technicians
· Internal GPS for synchronization and location information
· Optional entry of operator comments, location ID, etc
· Data saved to SD card with GPS coordinates and date/time stamped, no more hand written notes
· Programmable GPS time offset to operate in local time
· Data stored in an ASCII comma delimited file, no special software required!
· Ergonomic hand held design with no-slip grips
· Waterproof 5 way binding posts for test leads
· Comprehensive 2 year warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.